Rwanda opens disco and bars, will Uganda do the same?
Posted by Admin. October 2023-30 12:46:57 under Gossip
Rwanda opens disco , bars and all public events including marriages, church and mosque services, burials etc.
A rear view of Rwanda capital Kigali
Bars and Discos were never reopened in both Uganda and Rwanda since the unforgettable 2020 lockdown
A well stocked bar in Gulu City
The president of the republic of Uganda will address the nation tonight after a 60 days memorable lockdown that has left people crying due to inadequacy of basic living things. Youths being redundant have resorted to drinking and illegal gambling since the legal ones like betting, Casinos were among the closed businesses.
According to Daily Monitor, the country will now allow all kinds of gathering like sports events.
READ MORE: Gulu City Unable to Collect 90 Tons of Waste
The reasons I think the president will not follow Rwanda’s move. Rwanda opens disco , bars and all public events.
After thorough research, I have come up with a list of reasons why HE Yoweri Kaguta Museveni will not ease the lockdown.
- Schools will not be reopened obviously since students and teachers have all not yet been vaccinated with rumours of inadequate vaccines and poor sensitization.
- Churches and Mosque can be reopened but with a very limited number of people attending at a time. Public burials and wedding ceremonies however cannot be freely organized unless the necessary guidelines and S.O.Ps are followed.
- Bars and Discos scream evil to our dear President, I will bet they will be the last to be opened. Bars can open but with limited number of people following the proper guidelines.
- Transportation and other means will go on normally.
- If i were the President, I wouldn’t open anything for another 2 weeks so we can have a final fight at the dreaded Corona virus 19 disease with cases in Northern Uganda;- Soroti and even in Pader district were a whole hospital is being closed down due to increased number of infections and limited resources.
Well, I am not the President🙄